Sunday, January 27, 2013

So it's been a long week. I've been working side by side with the Fort Smith Radio and Television Group to film the Leflore County Basketball Tournament in its entirety, save for the consolation games. It's been a fun, rich experience, but I'm tired. I'm glad to have a break and relax. I've met up with my filmmaking group a few times, and we'll have a storyboard by Tuesday. An animatic by Thursday, if I can help it. I'll be putting out a casting call and a preview of the animatic to draw in actors. I've worked on a website for a friend tonight, and it put me in the mood to add something new and much needed to my page. Here it is, A BLOG! Now I can have new content up much easier! WHOO!

For those of you who like basketball, a link to the CITYLINK CHANNEL we've been broadcasting and archiving to. (Wister games not my work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment