Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Tuesday. A PRODUCTIVE ONE!


Today was a day of all the pieces falling into the right place. Financial aid has been awarded, as well as 20 hours per week of work study. Getting paid to hone my editing and organizational skills? Yes please! My Science professor pulled some strings to get me back into the class, though it may be impossible to catch up, and most importantly, dear readers, I've learned the ancient Chinese secret of color correction in Final Cut Pro!
















I've been touching up my reel, and I might have to "digitally remaster" my western soon. Production meeting for the shoot tomorrow went well, and it looks like we may be able to pull this project off. I'll be making a digital version of our shot list out of mp3 files, so we can hear the exact music that will be playing from the beginning of the shot to the end. It'll be a pain in GoldWave, but invaluable in the field. Tonight may be a good night to pull up my documentary and look at it with fresh eyes, as it's pickled for long enough. Come disbursement date, I'll be in the market for a mac with fcp and adobe preloaded, so if any of you have a mac you're looking to sell, let me know! Message me on the facingbook or here on the site. until tomorrow, good sirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment