Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Camera, New Series, CINEMORTIS!

So it's been quiet on here lately. A lot of keeping secrets for Cinemortis- A summer and a good chunk of a semester, specifically. Those days of silence are drawing to a close. I've ordered my very own camera, received it, and it's beautiful. I'm playing with it to figure it out, getting some more accessories to make it easier to use, and saving up for an editing only Mac or PC. I'm writing a web series with a friend of mine about the crazy stuff we do and say, and the way things would be if our imagination took hold of the real world by the throat and shook it furiously. It'll be a geek/gamer series about being bored out of your skull and coming up with your own entertainment, however ridiculous it is. Needless to say, it'll be a lot of fun. I really enjoyed sharing the writing/filmmaking process with a small group of comrades in a closed Facebook group, so I'll be setting that up again. Anyone interested, please message Ironic Productions on Facebook, and I'll make you privy to the scenes, script, prop and costume list, and the like. Should be fun. Finally, Cinemortis is coming, and I'd like you to be there! You can join the Facebook page to follow the trailers and first look videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment