Saturday, October 5, 2013

Learning a thing or two

I woke up early this morning to ride into the Fort for the Carter's Grand Opening event. Gotta say, their products are pretty awesome, even if they are just out of my budget. Keep in mind, I am unemployed, for all intents and purposes. I love the home theatre setup in the front room, and the associates are all very helpful and each well-versed in their respective specialties. I stuck around for the food, checked out Iron Man 3 on Blu-Ray, and got a brief rundown of your standard soundboards, from the basic to the advanced. Very much appreciated. I talked about what I do, and found out what some of the other attendees were doing, and made a few good contacts. looking forward to hearing back from the Fort Smith Film Mafia and getting involved with them. Anyone looking for some great people to help you with your A/V needs, hit them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment